Enablis Ghana is pleased to announce that 20 Finalists will move into the last phase of the ABL UT Bank Enablis Business Launchpad 2014 Competition.
Enablis Ghana received 38 business plans and wishes to thank all participants and judges for their efforts and resources put into submitting and assessing business plans.in the next phase of the competition.
Below is the list of the Top 20 Finalists, in no particular order, who qualifies for the next phase of the competition;
1. Miriam Oppong- Now Oasis Enterprise
2. Afari Obeng Philip - J.A.J
3. Prince Appiah Asiamoaso - Mpaak Institute of Technology
4. Nana Baah - Ye Akuoko Nketia - Soultown Kinema
5. Ewusie - Mensah Yoosi - Aroma Piggrey
6. Eunice Pokua Oppon - J-Elim Fruits
7. Juliana Boateng - Clinitch Services Limited
8. Mike Ben - The Voyager
9. Solomon Boye-Layea - Custopinion Inc
10. Simon Yin Ontoyin - Exigency Ghana Limited
11. Samuel Boadi - Ansah - Oracle Consult
12. Ernest Gavor - 233apps Ghana Ltd.
13. Dziedzorm Kwaku Segbefia - Bravehearts Expeditions
14. Augustine Boateng - TPH Ltd.
15. Erasmus Nii Noi Anum - The Men's Place
16. Charity Selorm Dzineku - Lotus Biogas
17. Andrew Pabby - Saucy Rice
18. Bernard Oduro Takyi - Omanbapa Ghana Ltd
19. Jeffery Oduro - Book Connect
20. Albert Y. Opoku - Hapaweb Solutions
Congratulations to all for making it to the next phase of the competition. Finalists are requested to come to the Enablis House and collect their marked business plans with comments to begin preparations for Phase 3.
This Phase includes;
• Submission of refined business plan (8th April, 2014)
• PowerPoint Presentation Training (10th April, 2014)
• Evaluation of Business Plan and submission of PowerPoint presentation (15th April, 2014)
• Presentation by 20 Finalists to judges (23rd-25th April, 2014)
• The Final Awards Ceremony (2nd May, 2014)
All participants are invited to the Final Awards ceremony on the 2nd May, 2014 at the Kofi Annan International Peace Keeping Training Centre (KAIPTC) from 2:00-5:00pm.